Conference Series LLC LTD welcomes you to attend the Global Experts Meet on Neurology and Neuropsychiatry during March 30-31, 2020 in Kyoto, Japan. This is a top-notch opportunity for the delegates from Universities and Institutes to interact with the arena class Scientists. The main theme of the conference is “Explore & Expand your knowledge at Neuropsychiatry”. Participants to Neuropsychiatry 2020, besides updating and discuss new trends in “Neuropsychiatry”, have a unique opportunity to generate international research networks.
Neuropsychiatry-2020 will be a global platform for sharing information and ability from the both scientific and industrial groups. The meeting goes for uniting the neurology academicians, scientists, instructors, business pioneers, investors and young researchers to a global stage where they can showcase their novel research and contributions in the field of Neurology.
We are sure Neuropsychiatry-2020 will be an incredible open door for the global group to trade thoughts and add to a typical vision for future research and prompts collaboration among researchers taking an interest.
Why to attend?
Neuropsychiatry-2020 highlights the theme “Explore & Expand your knowledge at Neuropsychiatry” Which emphasis on the latest advancements in prevention and treatment cure of various nerve diseases which may be due to neurological complications and provides robust discussions on methods and strategies related to neurology, prevention and management of neurological disorders as well as explore new ideas and concepts for treatment of neurological Complications.
Professors and Academicians related to Neuropsychiatry
- Neuro-Psychiatry and Mental health
- Neuro Infections and Neuroimmunology
- Central Nervous System
- Neurosurgery and Spinal Cord Disorders
- Cerebrospinal Complications
- Neuro Therapeutics, Diagnostics and Case Studies
- Brain Neurosurgery
- Neuro-Immune Pharmacology
- Psychiatry Disorders or Psychological Syndrome
- Neuro Psychology and Neuro Pharmacology
- Brain and Neurological Disorders
- Clinical Neurology and Neuropathic pain
- Neurodegeneration and Aging-Related Disorders
- Neurotechnology and its Advances
- Mental Health Therapies
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supported International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref
See more at:- https://neuropsychiatry.conferenceseries.com/